A Way Back In - A Journal Guide For Dreams
Precio habitual $14.99
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
- Signed copy of A Way Back In - A Journal Guide for Dreams
- Exclusive Bookmark
- Exclusive Sticker
- You have been a storyteller most of your life. You may not even realize it, but your subconscious mind has been telling stories of dynamic worlds and colorful adventures since you were a child. Vivid dreams, nightmares, lucid dreams, and even the insignificant dreams. Deep within your being, there is a bridge where all these types of dreams meet. Waiting to be acknowledged by you.
- Now, what if we could remember most of our dreams? What if there was a way we could bring those dreams to life by remembering, every time? A Way Back In introduces you to a simple guide, that with practice, enables you to validate your dreams. With every journal entry, becoming more aware of the splendor of your subconscious. Understanding that remembering is a way back in.
More Details on Abraham J Prieto's Debut Book:
- Six captivating chapters that help you understand dreams from a new, poetic perspective.
- Learn a unique guide that as an exercise, enables you to remember your dreams more frequently.
- Five open-ended writing prompts for you to fill in by tapping into previous dreams.
- Fifty guided prompts for you to journal the details of your dreams.
- 123 Pages
- Paperback, 6x9in